关灯
返回列表 发新帖
开启左侧

【赞】 推荐喜欢的英文歌及歌手

[复制链接]
小狗放星星 发表于 2014-12-20 01:34:08 | 显示全部楼层

第五位<br>  leona lewis<br>  1985年,在伦敦伊斯林顿出生。<br>  2006年,丽安娜夺得第三届英国电视选秀X-Factor冠军。<br>  2008年,她受邀担任第29届北京奥运会闭幕式表演嘉宾。同年12月,被Billboard杂志评为"最佳新人"。<br>  丽安娜·刘易斯,这位80后的小姑娘选秀出身,是英国最有号召力的女歌手之一。<br>  现场演唱,她从来都能表现出超越其年龄的掌控力。<br>  她最厉害的是海豚音,这招她在“伦敦八分钟”中也用上了。在“伦敦八分钟”中,丽安娜的华丽超长裙给很多观众留下了深刻印象<br><br>   xk_2722169414189816204848a7d3276db54.jpg <br>   xk_348840431418981620c2c3b63207180c1.jpg <br>

楼主| 小狗放星星 发表于 2014-12-20 01:34:08 | 显示全部楼层

最喜爱1.bleeding love<br>  Closed off from love<br>  I didn’t need the pain<br>  Once or twice was enough<br>  And it was all in vain<br>  Time starts to pass<br>  Before you know it you’re frozen<br><br>  But something happened<br>  For the very first time with you<br>  My heart melts into the ground<br>  Found something true<br>  And everyone’s looking round<br>  Thinking I’m going crazy<br><br>  But I don’t care what they say<br>  I’m in love with you<br>  They try to pull me away<br>  But they don’t know the truth<br>  My heart’s crippled by the vein<br>  That I keep on closing<br>  You cut me open and I<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  I keep bleeding<br>  I keep, keep bleeding love<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  You cut me open<br><br>  Trying hard not to hear<br>  But they talk so loud<br>  Their piercing sounds fill my ears<br>  Try to fill me with doubt<br>  Yet I know that the goal<br>  Is to keep me from falling<br><br>  But nothing’s greater<br>  Than the rush that comes with your embrace<br>  And in this world of loneliness<br>  I see your face<br>  Yet everyone around me<br>  Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe<br>  But I don’t care what they say<br>  I’m in love with you<br>  They try to pull me away<br>  But they don’t know the truth<br>  My heart’s crippled by the vein<br>  That I keep on closing<br>  You cut me open and I<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  I keep bleeding<br>  I keep, keep bleeding love<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  You cut me open<br><br>  And it’s draining all of me<br>  Oh they find it hard to believe<br>  I’ll be wearing these scars<br>  For everyone to see<br><br>  I don’t care what they say<br>  I’m in love with you<br>  They try to pull me away<br>  But they don’t know the truth<br>  My heart’s crippled by the vein<br>  That I keep on closing<br>  You cut me open and I<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  I keep bleeding<br>  I keep, keep bleeding love<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  You cut me open and I<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  I keep bleeding<br>  I keep, keep bleeding love<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  You cut me open and I<br>  Keep bleeding<br>  Keep, keep bleeding love<br>  爱在流血,很美的抒情歌

楼主| spbright 发表于 2014-12-20 01:34:08 | 显示全部楼层

强烈关注!!!

2.better in time对心灵微笑,一切都会好起来<br>  3.footprints in the sand每次转身都发现爱在沙滩上留下一串串脚印,执著地从未远去<br>  4.a moment like this你的一生中有这样值得等待的一瞬间吗<br>  5.yesterday回首昨日,珍惜现在<br>  leona的歌都很耐听

第六位<br>  kelly clarkson<br>  凯莉·克莱森(Kelly Clarkson),1982年4月24日在德克萨斯州沃思堡市出生,美国歌手。<br>  2002年,凯莉·克莱森成为第一届美国偶像比赛的冠军,之后发行个人首张专辑《Thankful》。2006年,第48届格莱美音乐奖,凯莉获得最佳流行女歌手和最佳流行专辑两项大奖。第55届格莱美音乐奖,她再次获得最佳流行专辑。<br><br>   xk_826666431418981620437459e83258256.jpg <br>   xk_6665964314189816205ffa703164ca08a.jpg <br>   xk_4262864614189816203d9be5b5937f57b.jpg <br>

楼主| spbright 发表于 2014-12-20 01:34:08 | 显示全部楼层

希望楼主多多介绍英文歌,要坚持下去,我会一直追你的这个帖子

推荐1.stronger<br>  You know the bed feels warmer<br>  Sleeping here alone<br>  You know I dream in colour<br>  And do the things I want<br>  You think you got the best of me<br>  Think you had the last laugh<br>  Bet you think that everything good is gone<br>  Think you left me broken down<br>  Think that I'd come running back<br>  Baby you don't know me' cause you're dead wrong<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter<br>  Footsteps even lighter<br>  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger<br>  Just me' myself and I<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  You heard that I was starting over with someone new<br>  They told you I was moving on over you<br>  You didn't think that I'd come back<br>  I'd come back swinging<br>  You tried to break me' but you see<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter<br>  Footsteps even lighter<br>  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger<br>  Just me' myself and I<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  Thanks to you I got a new thing started<br>  Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted<br>  Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me<br>  You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning<br>  In the end<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter<br>  Footsteps even lighter<br>  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger<br>  Just me' myself and I<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger<br>  Just me' myself and I<br>  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger<br>  Stand a little taller<br>  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone <br><br><br>  很能渲染力量,很有节奏感

2.breakaway远走高飞,献给每个心中有梦的人<br>  3.because of 有凄婉的曲调透露出坚强外表下的哀伤<br>  4.long shot短暂急促的发音充满激情,勇敢面对一切<br>  5.a moment like this这是原唱,富有弹性的唱腔显得更有力量<br>  6.dark side高亢的嗓音,给予人继续坚持的信心与勇气。<br>  7.my life would suck without you轻快的旋律,悲伤中有一种向上的力量

@spbright 20楼 <br>  希望楼主多多介绍英文歌,要坚持下去,我会一直追你的这个帖子<br>  -----------------------------<br>  谢谢支持哈,我会坚持下去的

每天更新三位可以吗,每次都是边听边更新,还是很费时间的<br>  今天到这里,bye~

@小狗放星星 3楼 <br>  cara的歌很多和大自然有关,也许只有走进自然才能真正获得内心的愉悦吧<br>  Craigie Hill The Lark In The Clear Air She’s Like The Swallow<br>  Broken Bridges Never in a Million Years这些也都很好听<br>  -----------------------------<br>  整理下2.Craigie Hill 3.The Lark In The Clear Air 4.She’s Like The Swallow<br>  5.Broken Bridges 6.Never in a Million Years

楼主| 魔鬼也有爱 发表于 2014-12-20 01:35:08 | 显示全部楼层

大开眼界了

返回列表
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

1帖子

热门图文
热门帖子
排行榜
作者专栏