开启左侧

【独家编译】为招聘到最优人才,他们每场面试必问这些问题

[复制链接]
swmozowtfl 发表于 2017-2-11 22:18:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

240_f_75629133_8qda5lmbmfi51wmrvre8x6s0aqgwsi5r

240_f_75629133_8qda5lmbmfi51wmrvre8x6s0aqgwsi5r

招聘最优秀的人才对于公司的发展来说是具有决定性因素的。但是确认一个新成员是活跃的还是折腾的,是一件有挑战性的事。
要精确找到他们具备的技能或挖掘他们的个人品质,问出正确的问题,可以判断面试者是不是优秀的价值贡献者,并确定他是否合适公司的企业文化。
招聘最优秀的人才是任何组织的基础,但确定一个潜在的新员工在这次机会面前能否蓬勃发展,总是具有挑战性的。无论你是想找出他的关键技能,或者寻找他的野心、创造力、无形资产或愿景,在面试中询问正确的问题可以判断出面试者是否具有贡献力并符合公司文化。在这个高风险的过程中,如何避免引发面试者同类的回答,并了解怎样是确定最终候选人的最好的方式。
我们询问了五位女性高管,关于她们每场面试必问的问题,以及什么是她们希望听到的回答。

需要问每个面试者的问题

描述你工作中最好的一天
“回想你在工作中最美好的一天——或许那天你回家时会想:‘我有一份世界上最好的工作,我喜欢我所做的工作。’那么那天你做了什么?这是我问候选人的问题。在Facebook工作时,我们知道,当你做你喜欢的工作时,你会更快乐更努力,并且能在这场“游戏”中扮演更好的角色。我们是一家强调优势的公司:我们希望每个人能在自己扮演的角色中茁壮成长。因此,在你加入之前,我们会尝试发现你的真正强项,以及你如何发挥这份力量,哪些活动能帮助你达到这种最佳状态?如果你回想你最美好的一天,你就会知道答案。”
Facebook副总裁Lori Goler这么说。

你所做过的最可怕的事情是什么?
在仍和有创造性的业务中,你每天都在承担风险。而最原始的创造力会在从没尝试过的事情中出现。为了成功,你需要相信冒险是一件令人兴奋的事,你需要接近它而不是选择逃离。
所以我会在他们谈论这些事时,寻找当他们眼睛发出光芒的时刻。如果有人无法回答这个问题(这种事常常会发生),我会认为“这不是适合你的工作”。
Olgivy & Mather的总裁Shelly这么说到

告诉我你最喜欢的一次客户体验以及原因
这可以是任何事物:一个广告,一个产品包装,一次与零售同事的互动,一次好的网络体验。我们在寻找那些拥有强烈的直觉并会对细节着迷的人,并且同时也能有自己的观点与见解。在我认为,无法通过学习来获得的事情之一就是创造性的判断力。你可以教他们很多别的事,但对于那些有创造性判断的人,你可以发现他们少之又少。这个世界上所有的原则、指南和框架,如果离了最简单的直觉,都没办法被称的上是“足够好的”。
谷歌全球市场副总裁Lorraine Twohill如是说。

240_f_72978812_pzotg9cnar2rynqchrfqht3pq9haeacj

240_f_72978812_pzotg9cnar2rynqchrfqht3pq9haeacj

The One Interview Question I Ask Every Potential Hire

This post is part of a series,“The One Thing,”where I ask today’s successful leaders to identify the single most important lesson they’ve learned on a given topic.
Recruiting the best talent is critical to the lifeblood of any organization but identifying whether a potential new hire will flourish versus flounder within a career opportunity is always challenging. Whether you’re looking to pinpoint sought-after skills or to tap into intangibles such as ambition, creativity, or vision, asking the right questions in an interview can reveal ifa candidate’s going to bea valuable contributor and a fit with company culture.In this high stakes process, how do you avoid eliciting the same canned responses and what are the best ways to spot major red flags before making the final offer? We asked fivepower women to weigh in with their must-ask question inevery job interview and what they hope to hear.
What’s “The One Thing” You Ask Every Potential Employee?

Describe Your Best Day At Work
Think back to your very best day at work – that day you went home thinking, “I have the best job in the world. I love what I do.” What did you do that day? That’s the question I ask candidates. AtFacebook, we knowwhen you’re doing work you enjoy, you’ll be happier and more engaged – and will perform at the top of your game.We are a strengths-based company: we want every person to thrive in their role. So before you even join, we try to discover your true strengths – and how you play to them. Which activities help you achieve a state of “flow?” If you think about your very best day, you’ll know the answer.
Lori Goler is the Vice President of People atFacebook.
(Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)
What’s The Scariest Thing You’ve Ever Done?
In any creative business (like mine) you’re taking risk every day. Thevery nature of creativity is coming up with things that have never been tried before.To succeed, you need to believe that risk-taking is exciting — you have to want torun into it, not away from it.
So I look for light in the eyes when people to talk about the scary things they’ve done.When someone can’t even answer this question (which happens often) I think, “This is not the right business for you!”
Shelly Lazarus serves as the Chairman Emeritus at Olgivy & Mather.

Tell Me About the Last Customer Experience You Loved and Why
It can be anything: an advertisement, product packaging, an interaction with a retail associate, a great web experience. We are looking for people who have great intuition and obsess over the details, but who also have an opinion and a point of view. In my view, one of the few things you cannot teach is creative judgment. You can teach just about anything else, but the folks who have great creative judgment—and you really know it when you see it—are few and far between.For all the principles and guidebooks and frameworks in the world, none of it is worth anything without gut instinctand an absolute unwillingness to settle for “good enough.”
Lorraine Twohill is the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing atGoogle.

此文为HRSalon编辑部编译,欢迎个人转发分享。公众号,单位如需转载,请备注作者以及出处。如您对人力资源方面有自己的见解、作品以及资讯,也欢迎大家投稿至service@hrsalon.org
本文编译自:http://www.forbes.com/sites/moiraforbes/2016/09/08/the-one-interview-question-i-ask-every-potential-hire/#4ecfa8bb1add

精彩评论25

正序浏览
liFfZoopFic 发表于 2017-2-12 02:02:29 | 显示全部楼层

你可是难得来坐坐啊~~~

kjlqiyjws 发表于 2017-2-12 04:14:05 | 显示全部楼层

我率天兵天将 将你打回原形~~~

tohme 发表于 2017-2-12 12:54:19 | 显示全部楼层

我怎么就踩不死你呢??

seazvyt 发表于 2017-2-12 12:55:42 | 显示全部楼层

老天不公啊.....

Mqokjdvq 发表于 2017-2-12 12:56:44 | 显示全部楼层

阿额~~~这些人都疯特勒~~~~~